Chiropractor Oklahoma City
Offering Chiropractic Care, Massage, Physical Therapies & Medical Care in OKC
Are you in pain and wondering, “Is there an OKC chiropractor near me?”
It is said that nearly 100 million Americans live in chronic pain. Our chiropractor helps find and treat the root problem. Schedule an appointment with chiropractor Dr. Micah Carter, DC., to start living a healthier, happier, and quality life. We’re located on the main streets of North May Avenue and NW 122nd Street in OKC, and right off of highway 74.
If you’re dealing with a medical problem, our chiropractor Dr. Micah Carter can help you with advanced care. Our office is designed to promote wellness instead of just masking symptoms with medication. At our OKC office, new clients get a free consultation and learn more about our general chiropractic care philosophy.
We are proud to provide primary chiropractic care for our patients so they can receive the proper chiropractic care at our convenient location.
When you become a patient at Family Tree Chiropractic in OKC, we’ll evaluate your areas of need and design a treatment plan based on your individual needs. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will offer encouragement and educate you about wellness.
Family Tree Chiropractic in OKC will also work hard to help you increase strength in areas weakened by pain. When appropriate, Dr. Carter will try to correct the alignment of your spine.
Our goal is to offer excellent care to clients throughout Oklahoma City. Call or schedule online for a chiropractic appointment today.
Special Offers – Call Now:
Back Massage: Patients who suffer from back pain can now receive a one hour back massage for a low rate of $37. We guarantee that patients will see long-lasting results that improve their discomfort.
Headache Relief Special: We understand headaches can be a distraction to everyday life activities, and we provide a headache relief special for only $57.
Chiropractic Back Special: Patients who suffer from back issues can now receive an evaluation and x-rays if needed for $79 to resolve back problems.
Cold Laser – Joint Relief: Find out if cold laser therapy is the treatment for your knee and relieve 50% off.
Spinal Decompression: Relieve your discomfort that is causing sciatica today! Patients can now receive 25% off of sciatica relief and spinal decompression.
As outlined in the No Surprises Act, a Good Faith Estimate for services will be available to those patients who are uninsured or elect to self-pay.
Good Faith Estimate for Day 1 Fees
- When appointments are made in advance, a Good Faith Estimate for Day 1 services will be provided before the first visit orally when the appointment is made. It may also be provided in writing via text or email or at your first visit.
- When appointments are not made in advance the Good Faith estimate will be provided orally when the appointment is made and in writing at the beginning of the visit.
Good Faith Estimate for Treatment Plan
- During your financial consultation, a staff member will review the Good Faith Estimate both orally and in writing.
- A single estimate will be provided for the treatment plan.
- This will be an estimate for a set time frame, frequency, and services outlined at this time.
- Frequency and time frames may be different than expected and actual charges will be determined by the services used.
Good Faith Estimate for Continued Care
- A Good Faith Estimate will be provided for continued “as-needed care.”
- It will be reviewed both orally and written.
- The estimate will outline the per visit or per service.
- Final charges are determined by the number of services used or needed.