If your career requires you to stand all day on your feet, sit all day, or do strenuous activity consistently, there’s a high chance you already experience back pain.
Back pain can affect multiple areas of the body including the spinal cord, discs, and lower back muscles. Back pain can affect your mental health by causing stress sensitivity, depression, sleep problems, and anxiety.
There are multiple ways to treat back pain, but the healthiest solution that does not involve medication is physical therapy. At Family Tree Complete Care, we have noticed chiropractors help patients improve their back pain. There is hope for people who suffer from chronic and persistent back pain: Chiropractic Care with your Oklahoma City Chiropractor. You may wonder if this option is right for you too to treat your back pain!
Take this short, 5-item questionnaire to determine if our elite treatment options would suit you:
1) Do you suffer sporadically or consistently from back pain?
2) Is your back pain severe enough to limit your mobility or flexibility in a way that interferes with your lifestyle?
3) Have you tried methods of relief such as ice, heat, medication, injections, stretching, herbs & aromatherapy, and others?
4) If you answered yes to number 3, did you find yourself dissatisfied with the results of these treatments – either because they did not work or because of the side effects or risks involved?
5) Have you begun to wonder if your back pain is simply something you will have to deal with or live through?
If you answered yes to 1 or more of these 5 items, you are the perfect candidate for chiropractic treatment at Family Tree. Here’s Why:
1. If you answered yes to number 1, you are suffering sometimes or always from pain in some section of your back. This means that you are not as happy, energetic, comfortable, or relaxed as you could be. This back pain is adding stress to your life which can be detrimental to your health and well-being. Chiropractic treatment with Dr. Carter can not only stop the back pain, but he can also find its source and problem-solve so that the pain does not return.
2. If you answered yes to number 2, your quality of life has been damaged as a result of the back pain you routinely experience. This is not okay! We want to restore your ability to exercise, work, sleep, and interact as you once did and as you should!
3. If you answered yes to number 3, you may feel as though you have exercised your options. You may feel as though there are no other avenues which might end your pain for good. You are missing the key component, however. These other solutions merely mask the back pain to make the pain tolerable. Do you want to tolerate the pain, or do you want to forget it?
4. If you answered yes to number 4, you are not happy with the way things worked out with your other treatment attempts. Maybe you found that the relief was too slow or never came at all. Maybe it was that the pain returned too soon. Perhaps you were concerned about the side effects and risks associated with the treatment you tried. With chiropractic care, we can ensure relief that is quick-acting and lasting. We can promise that the pain will not return at all once we are able to source and solve the cause of the pain problem. Most of all, chiropractic care offers no risks, no side effects, and little to no recovery.
5. If you answered yes to number 5, you are our biggest priority. DO NOT, we repeat, DO NOT simply take this back pain as a sentence for life. We can provide an onslaught of patient testimonials who can attest that you are not stuck and that your pain is not forever. Our treatment options guarantee it.
*Discounts are not applicable with Medicare and other federal insurance plans. Insurance rules apply.
For back pain Oklahoma City residents love Family Tree Complete Care!